We want to maintain a safe and pleasant environment for both our clients and staff. In order to do so please read the following protocols that are in place before, during and after class.
• Please do not come to the studio if you have any symptoms of COVID19.
• Clients must wear a mask to the studio and into your workout station. The mask can be removed while exercising. When class is finished, clients then must wear a mask when leaving the workout station and the studio.
• Do not arrive any earlier than 5mins before class and ensure to leave promptly afterwards, to avoid gathering in the reception area.
• Sessions must be booked and paid for in advance, there are no walk-in options.
• Arrive dressed and ready for class, and try not to bring any personal belongings where possible.
• Cover mouth while coughing, sneezing, preferably into your elbow.
• You must sanitise your hands upon entrance with sanitiser provided. Also, antibacterial wipes will be provided to you to clean the equipment after each use.
• The studio will be kept well-ventilated by keeping windows and doors open where possible.
• All equipment, surfaces, handles, light switches, floors bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitised daily.
• All clients must be fully vaccinated.